Monday, December 21, 2009

Dreaming

I really am missing my friends and family. Turns out the other week when Nacel called me in the middle of the night, it wasn't for me but the other Tran on the France trip. haha. Dani and Katie will know her. The girl with the pretty white coat who was actually rather arrogant and thought that no one deserved to hold her belongings for her? ugh I hate people like that...i mean.."dislike" a lot..well I hope she's ok since the call was meant for her..but was it coincidence that mummy also had a car accident? I was rather surprised but everything's ok now. Thank God:)
Welllllll today i built a snow man!!! and he looks hot *dani's kinky eyebrows*;] then richard p0wnd us all in the snowball fight..seriously never have a snowball fight with him..there's no way you'll win.
Me and Frosty the Snowman>.<
Isabelle (my host mum) got sick today so that means i can't go to Germany 2morrow :( but we're gonna go after Christmas..I really hope she gets better soon. No one likes being sick for Christmas =/ I can't wait til Christmas especially the fooood!!!!...and the presents of course..oh noes it's like 4 more days and I still haven't bought all the presents for Christmas..ANDDD i had a bath 2night it was amazingggg so relaxing>.<

spaceball.gif

On our way back to Metzervisse after lunch with meme .B
Ohhhh Christmas tree oh Christmas tree lalala
moi et Helen
Talking to katie made me happy and I really hope I can meet up with her in Strasbourg, then we can talk about french boys ahahahaha.. One day I'll live Paris, you'll see.
"I Just want to be Wonderful"
-- Marilyn Monroe
I'm falling in love with France. I just can't wait for high school to be finished then I can pursue my career but art is such a broad subject! it would take me more than my entire lifetime to complete most of what I want to do..actually I think I can do most of it... Photography, design, fashion, letterpress..it's just so overwhelming with just how much I want to do! and to actually do well and become well known..
One day it'll happen..one day..:)
je t'aime mes amis et ma famille
Gros bisous
xoxo
suzannnne (suziQ;])

3 comments:

  1. That snowman looks freaking sexy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaity:
    nawww love it !! and you susie!!
    oh yeah i remeber overhearing that girl "no one is good enough to hold my pillow".
    oh gosh, get over yourself!
    i love the snowman i want to make one but all the snow here has melted =(
    oh and talking to you last night made my day =)
    ily xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. *kinky eyebrows*
    I'm liking that snowman,
    i think his name shall be Pierre ^^
    and ZOMG the asian girl haha!
    But i feel sorry for her mum :S
    I hope she's ok now....

    ReplyDelete