Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Good Morning Sunshine-.-...

At 6.30 this morning the alarm on my mobile went off full blast..
"His name was Beanni
Say where you been Beanni
I saw you on your skateboard
But I never saw your face
Just saw your beanie
- Beanni "
Yay for Cat empire \o/. Although i forgot to reset my alarm last night to 7.30...*sigh*
As you may know, well if not, I really dislike chocolate...but the French chocolate is amazingggg. For Saint Nicholas day I was given so much that I'm pretty sure I can't finish it in a Gazilllionnn years..but it seems to me that I've eaten quite a fair bit O.o
So according to Ingrid (the oldest sister) my french has improved a lot and I can also tell that my writing and listening has also improved. She says I sound more natural and I don't always ask "comment dit...en anglais" anymore :). Mrs Griffon just send us a french kids a home work pack =\ but at least I have something to do during class now I guess...
I stayed in the library for 4 hrs today..4 hours reading manga and looking up words in the dictionary I didn't understand -.- but everyone loves Fruit basket =3 so it was allll goood.
People are actually talking to me now (yayyy) and I can ask them simple questions but when they tell jokes I'm still out of the loop most of the time >.<>
Tu me manque
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. If this was Facebook i would like your post right now!
    For the chocolate, the homework pack and the speaking good french!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O

    HOMEWORK?!?!?!

    wow...

    :P

    JANROOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete