Saturday, December 19, 2009

Let it snow!

I fell in the lake today. It was minus 12 degrees. We were taking photos and I took one step too far...I'm actually rather surprised that the lake wasn't that deep and I didn''t drown or get hypothermia...Philippe (the dad) came running over to help me up from the water. All I could say was "I'm sorry" and he would say"C'est pas grave" over and over again...
The building in the very back that's terracotta coloured, is the music conservatory of Metz
ITS SWAN LAKE! and then I actually fell in the lake..
but aren't they just so beautiful^^
That actually ruined my day which was going perfectly fine. It had snowed during the night and everything was frosted with snow like icing on a cake^^ Luckily we were going to have lunch at a nearby creperie so we hobbled along ( I hurt my hip, massive bruise) as fast as we could while the world around us stared :/ What I really don't like is sympathy coz if you're gonna give it to me I'm just gonna cry. So theres me soaked through and everyone asking me if I'm alright then I start crying in the middle of a restaurant and people look up from their food. Thanks. You just made me sooo much more comfortaable... but I love my family..the mum rushed off to buy me some boots, leggings and jeans to change into while I sat in the toilet with helen comforting me and warming me up with her scarf. *sigh* Dani and Katie are wayy better off haha
Apart from all my mishaps today last week was actually one of the best weeks. I went to Nancy with Helen and we visited the Art Nouveau Museum. Everything was so amazinggggg and the details on the work were so intricate and beautiful :D maybe ill do glasswork in Uni idk.>.>
The Aquarium at Nancy
That night we went out with the intention of going clubbing O.o(Ingrid's idea..coz shes 19 so she can) and I got let in without ID? and Helen had to show her ID even though I'm younger than her? *sigh* it must be my hair, it's getting long. I DONT WANT TO LOOK OLD T.T *snif snif*
Oh and we met Gerald ^^ he's funny and he thought I was 18!! :S He originally lives in Strasbourg but he's studying at Nancy atm..I think I'm going to Strasbourg on the 29th of December..:) After a night of doing nothing coz Helen couldn't get in we returned home.
The next morning it Snowed now that made my day:D:D...then the sun came out and melted it *starts singing annie "the sun will come out 2morrow lalalala"*
brekky in Ingrid's apartment
me: is that snow?
Ingrid: yes yes it is...
(You can barely make out the little snowflakes in the photo. It had only just begun^^)
2morrow's gonna be minus 14 degrees and we're finally decorating our Christmas tree. I never knew Christmas trees were prickly ^^ and I love it when guys call me mademoiselle lol:)
Much love
Susiewoooooooooooo

3 comments:

  1. Haha you're funny :)

    sounds like you're having super awesome fun! :D
    (apart from the lake incident that is)

    oh and btw, those are REALLY good photos!! :D

    miss you shooooshennn

    ReplyDelete
  2. kaity:

    naww susan i feel so sorry for you, but dont worry i love you!!
    and your family sounds so nice and look after you well =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SNOWWWWWWW (L)
    I WANT MORE OF IT haha
    I hope you didn't get hurt too much suziQ!
    You gotta come back to australia in one piece ^^

    ReplyDelete